To teach the Body how to exude the love of Christ to a fallen world in the form of His church and each individual; acting as a part of the Body of Christ.
Our purpose is to bring the true Jesus of the Holy Bible to the world; by being a resource to His church, teaching discipleship to families and especially men, by teaching what the Bible says rather than what our culture teaches.
1. To facilitate unity in the Body of Christ (1cor 1:10) in the form of the individual (1Cor 12:27) and of the church. (Col 1:18)
2. That unity of the Body of Christ can only come through a daily choice: denying of self and a surrender to Jesus. (Luke 9:23)
3. Teaching that Christ is the head of the Body. (Eph 1:22-23)
4. Bringing Biblical balance to the Body by the teaching of God’s Word to bring a deeper understanding of truth. (Col 1:5)
5. To teach the Body to represent Jesus in the flesh by showing His love to the world. (Eph 5:1-2)
6. Meeting people where they are at and leading them to Jesus. (Eph 4:12-14)
7. Showing the world the true depth of Jesus’ love. (John 15:13, John 14:15)
“Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize you are my disciples- when they see the love you have for each other.” Jesus Christ in John 13:34-35 MSG
To prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ, may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13